Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday News

I almost forgot about doing the Tuesday News. Then, I thought, "Wait a minute, I've got nothing anyway." Guess my brain cells are still getting used to not being sick anymore or maybe I need more coffee. Typically, on Tuesday mornings I visit my author Blog Buddy sites and MySpace for news to add to whatever I've collected on my file since the Tuesday before. Anyway, MySpace won't let me on this morning, so I may have additions later on today.
Patricia Wood had the news today. First of all, her bestselling, debuted-in-hardback-last-Augest novel, LOTTERY, is coming out in paperback on June 3rd. http://pkwood.blogspot.com/


Second of all, Pat is doing a tribute to The Divine Miss Snark at her blog on May 20th. All Snarklings must be there to show proper respect and gin. Miss Snark may have retired from the Blogosphere, but her archives are still with us. Many a published and aspiring author owes much to Miss Snark. http://misssnark.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ORION said...

Thanks Kimber An!
The countdown begins...6 more days...until snarkly adulation and 16 more days until I arrive in London...

Kimber Li said...

You're welcome, Pat.
;)