Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday News


Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate! I don't know about you, but time seems awfully short this time of year. Baking, buying, decorating, all that stuff- and my reading time gets cut in half. So I'm thankful for Harlequin/Silhouette category romances this season. A shorter length, a quicker read, but wonderfully satisfying stories. And to make it better, you can find books that celebrate the holiday, too.







There are also as many genres as you might want; from Inspirational to Historical to Contemporary to Paranormal. The covers I've shown are just a sprinkling of what's available.










I don't know if there are any romances surrounding other holidays, like Kwanzaa or Chanukah. I looked. If you know of any, please clue me in!

And whatever your family celebrates this season, Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Kimber Li said...

Ohmigoodness, I forgot all about the Tuesday News! Great Christmas picks, Robyn.
;)