Saturday, February 21, 2009

Star Captains' Daughter excerpt at Fantasy Debut

http://fantasydebut.blogspot.com/2009/02/discovery-showcase-star-captains.html Tia started a weekly feature in which she posts an excerpt from the novels of aspiring or self-published authors, and I'm her first victim! Uh, I mean, I'm her first guest! She's such a sweetie to go through all this work for those of us who write too far outside the box for a paying publisher to take on. Hey, it's good for readers during this recession too, because a lot of our stories are free or very cheap. Mine's free. If you've got a neglected masterpeice, you might want to check out the terms of her Discover Showcase. Not saying mine's a masterpeice, of course, but it's still my personal favorite of all the stories I've ever written.

No comments: