Friday, April 2, 2010

TAMING HER IRISH WARRIOR by Michelle Willingham

This isn't a full review.  I'm sick.  I'm cranky.  I have tendonitis.  But, I just had to tell you about this one.  I didn't want to read it, but it wouldn't let me put it down.  Don't let the typical Harlequin title fool you.  It's the heroine who needs taming.  And, besides, if a girl falls in love with a wild man, why would she want to tame him?  She wouldn't like him anymore if she did!  While I'm complaining, the cover art is beautiful, but inaccurate.  The hero is BLOND.  Some time ago Harlequin concluded all women prefer brown-haired men and so now you'll have a hard time finding anything else on their covers, regardless.  If Harlequin is right, then how in tarnation do little blond babies get made?  Hmmm? 
.
Relax, guys.  Harlequin doesn't know everything about women.
.
Here's an actual review-
And, I believe, this one's up for the RITA award too.

2 comments:

Heather Massey said...

He's blond?! LOL! Shows the importance of word-of-mouth.

Hope your tendonitis goes away soon, or at least becomes more manageable.

Kimber Li said...

Thanks, Heather!

Yep, another blond Harlequin doesn't want you to know about. Now, ya see how important blogs like yours and mine are?