Friday, March 25, 2011

Release Day for CRUSHED SUGAR, a prequel novella by Kimber An

Good morning, Blog Buddies!  The glorious day has arrived.  I am officially an author with a backlist.  CRUSHED is my second published book.  I'm finally on my way to being Jane Yolen when I grow up. 
.
Several of my cyberspace buddies are shouting me out today, including fellow Decadent author Julie Particka , bestselling Fantasy author Lisa Shearin,  and some Facebook friends, and maybe on Twitter too.  If you shout about CRUSHED, please let me know and I'll link to your site.  Pop over to my Media Kit for Bloggers  if you need anything. 
.
Rebecca Lynn over at New Kids on the Writers' Block and Nayu's Writing Corner  and  Tia Nevitt  are having contests to give away free copies of CRUSHED. 
.
But, I'm giving away the Grand Prize right here at Enduring Romance.  This prize includes a free copy of CRUSHED SUGAR, plus a t-shirt, and these two very cool Alaskan things-
The wooden Orca is obviously a key chain.  The little pictures are *stickers* meant for use in scrapbooking.  They're puffy and raised and can be used for anything really.  They're not 'little kid' stickers!   All you need to do to enter is comment under this post and leave your email.
.
*Contest Ends March 30th at 6 p.m. Alaskan Time!*
.
Now, to kick off this celebration, I've posted a new excerpt from CRUSHED SUGAR-
.
CRUSHED Excerpt: Ophelia Meets Tristan
.
But, if you can't contain your excitement (please, God!) pop over to the Decadent website to buy and downly CRUSHED SUGAR right now!  I don't know why, but it's cheaper there.  I do know I receive a larger royalty if you buy it there, because secondary places like Amazon gets their cut.  Here's my buy page at Decadent-
CRUSHED SUGAR at Decadent
.
I was surprised to find that CRUSHED is already up at Amazon and Smashwords, so if you prefer either of them, go for it.  Here's the link to Amazon-
CRUSHED SUGAR at Amazon

And just for good measure, here's the link to my About CRUSHED SUGAR Page.
.
Thanks so much to everyone for your encouragement and help!

6 comments:

Kate Richards said...

Congratulations, Kimber An! I love your titles, and the cover is lovely. Can't wait to read the story.

Author Leanne Dyck said...

Congratulations, Kimber An! If you would like to visit http://sweatercursed.blogspot.com to talk about your new book, I have a warm place by the fire next Saturday.

kathleen said...

Congratulations, Kimber An! I loved the excerpt! All the best.

Kimber Li said...

Thanks, Kate, Leanne, and Kathleen!

Jess said...

Congrats! You are a new author for me and your stories sound great. Good luck and here's to many more to come.

jcross719 at yahoo dot com

Kimber Li said...

Thanks! The contest is now closed!